First post

RODERICK JOHNSTON

Message 58557 · 4 May 2010 11:35:42 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

I agree whole heartedy with this last post. It servers it's purpose well.

Keep it simple.

Rod
Fort William

________________________________
From: "Harris, Terry Lynne" <Xxxxxxx@xxxxx.xx.xx>
To: "xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx" <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
Sent: Tuesday, 4 May, 2010 8:37:25
Subject: RE: First post

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.

And appropriate for the not-so-greying population too. For this member of it anyway.

In my job I need to work with assorted web-based format stuff. Some of it's great, some of it drives me nuts. When it comes to the Strathspey list, I'm only too grateful to have it in its present form. It's quick, easy and with all the other advantages that others have already listed. I'm all for the latest technology, but it's not automatically appropriate to every situation. So, thanks Anselm!

Terry Lynne Harris
Pretoria
South Africa