request for Eileen Watt's Strathspey complete instructions

sylvie.lecharpentier

Message 58232 · 9 Mar 2010 09:31:02 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

I scanned it for Robb.
just let me know if you want the instructions.
Sylvie
----- Mail Original -----
De: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx
À: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Envoyé: Mardi 9 Mars 2010 00h03:37 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne / Rome / Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: request for Eileen Watt's Strathspey complete instructions

Would some kind Strathspeyer, for whom it is no difficulty to send them
via a Word .doc or Acrobat .pdf attachment (alas I do not generally manage
too well with .jpg), send me the complete original instructions for Eileen
Watt's Strathspey by Lewis Derrick.

Thanks in advance,

Robb Quint
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA