Tune

RODERICK JOHNSTON

Message 58093 · 13 Feb 2010 11:53:33 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Can't help in this case but I have listed below sites that I use to find traditional music.  It might be useful if others can add other useful sites.

Rod

http://www.leeds.ac.uk/music/info/RRTuneBk/Greeny/Greeny.name.html
http://www.walshaw.plus.com/abc/
http://website.lineone.net/~derek_hamilton/midi.htm
http://www.glasgowguide.co.uk/wjmc/wjmc-t.shtml
http://trillian.mit.edu/~jc/music/abc/Scotland/
http://www.thesession.org/
http://www.musicinscotland.com/Scottish_Music.htm

Bagpie Tunes
http://www.pipebandtunes.blogspot.com/
http://breizhpartitions.free.fr/en/bagpipes_scores.php
http://www.pipetunes.ca/?gclid=CMaQoquR758CFV1d4wod9m3pYw
http://www.therealviperpiper.com/

To read some bagpipe scores you will need a free program to convert BBW files.  which can be found at
http://cityofoaks.home.netcom.com/tunes/musichowto.html