Registration - ISCDS 2010

Pat Cooksey-Schery

Message 57846 · 10 Jan 2010 05:36:47 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

I had wanted to attend but unfortunately I have a to be in Idaho during that time period.
Thanks, wish I could attend.
Pat Cooksey Schery

--- On Fri, 1/8/10, Lydia Hedge <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xx> wrote:

From: Lydia Hedge <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xx>
Subject: Registration - ISCDS 2010
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Date: Friday, January 8, 2010, 6:26 AM

This is an urgent announcement concerning ISCDS 2010, hosted by
the RSCDS Nova Scotia (Canada) Branch. July 28-Aug 1, 2010

=====

Due to the financial realities of venue rentals and travel
arrangements, ISCDS  must make a decision at the end of January
on whether to proceed with arranging the School. Unfortunately, at
the moment, it appears that we do not have enough participants to
make the School viable.

Although a number of people have told us they are "planning" to
attend, we need more assurance. Please send us your registration
form and deposit as soon as possible.  This will ensure that we have
enough dancers and musicians to make the school achievable.

The flyer and registration form are available on the website (see
below) or feel free to contact me PRIVATELY.

Please forward this message to anyone you think would be interested
in attending the school. Our deadline is January 31st 2010.

Lydia

Lydia Hedge, ISCDS 2010 Coordinator
624 Three Fathom Harbour Road, RR#2
Head of Chezzetcook, Nova Scotia  B0J 1N0  Canada
xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xx    Phone: (902) 827-2033