Tune (dots) request

parbleuoui

Message 57827 · 25 Dec 2009 19:27:42 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Duncan,
with 'Gillian's Strathspey' I can possibly help, if you mean that one by Ian Muir.

Gabrielle

-----Ursprüngliche Mitteilung-----
Von: Duncan Brown <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx.xx>
An: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Verschickt: Fr., 25. Dez. 2009, 0:11
Thema: Tune (dots) request

Hi All,

I'm on the lookout for the dots for Ena Smith's Reel by Booby Brown for the
dance Memory Lane

Also, could anyone tell me if there is a recommended tune for

"Gillian's Strathspey" by Thomson from Gordon's Dance Book 1 and

Big Mac, by Rigby from Montreal Moments.

Merry Christmas to one and all,

Duncan

Chudleigh,

Devon