Happy Christmas (was Bob Sanders)

Pia Walker

Message 57822 · 25 Dec 2009 14:04:02 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Happy Christmas Katharine - please tell your guests that it is a very cold
and snowy Cupar - although the sun just peeped through for a bit.

Pia

-----Original Message-----
From: Katharine Hoskyn [mailto:xxx.xxx@xxxx.xx.xx]
Sent: 25 December 2009 04:51
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: RE: Happy Christmas (was Bob Sanders)

Hello

I have just checked email and was surprised to see postings - even more
surprised to see one from someone in New Zealand - where the weather is
particularly magnificent today - blue blue sky, sunshine, green fields and
lovely trees (at least where I live). Lovely and warm - but a bit humid. My
guests are busy swimming and so I have time to check email.

My condolences to those of you without such an experience, but I hope you
all have a good Christmas anyway.

Hopefully this is a good omen for the NZ Summer School which begins in a
couple of days in Auckland.

Best wishes

Katharine Hoskyn

Franklin County, New Zealand