The Reel of the Royal Scots (with pipes!)

Steve Johnson

Message 57758 · 17 Dec 2009 14:21:43 · Variable-width font · Whole thread

Dancedata lists no less than 16 recordings - including one by the Pipers and
Drummers of the Royal Scots Regiment.

Follow this link: http://my.strathspey.org/dd/dance/5529/

best regards

--
Steve Johnson
xx@xxxxx.xxxxx.xx.xx

-----Original Message-----
From: x.xxxxxx@xxxxx.xx [mailto:x.xxxxxx@xxxxx.xx]
Sent: 17 December 2009 10:16
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: The Reel of the Royal Scots (with pipes!)

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are more recordings (on LP, cassette or CD) of The
Reel of the Royal Scots (with pipes!) than the ones stated below?
These are the ones I was able to find, but perhaps there are more (however,
I am only looking for recordings with pipes):

1. the RSCDS recording (on "Leaflet Dances") 2. Bill Clement (on "Piper's
Choice", 2000) 3. Bobby Brown and Guest Artists (on "Ready... And!", 2001 &
2010)

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Edwin Werner