ceilidh dancing

Andrew Buxton

Message 56523 · 8 Sep 2009 21:22:26 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Surely the thing about ceilidh dancing is that it's a pretty limited repertoire so you don't have to think too hard while you're doing it (or even learn it at a class)?

Andrew

-----
Andrew Buxton
Lewes, East Sussex, UK

--- On Tue, 8/9/09, WENDY LOBERG <xxxxx.xxxxxx079@xxxxxxxxx.xx> wrote:

From: WENDY LOBERG <xxxxx.xxxxxx079@xxxxxxxxx.xx>
Subject: ceilidh dancing
To: "strathspey strathspey" <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
Date: Tuesday, 8 September, 2009, 6:37 PM

Hello all,

I am planning a 10 week class for Senior's which will include 2/3 SCD and 1/3 Ceilidh dancing.

I would appreciate your suggestions as to what CD's, DVD, or books I could purchase to help me with the Ceilidh portion of my class.  I know some Ceilidh dances but not enough to include for a 10 week program.

Looking forward to your responses.

Wendy