Looking for Mr A. G. Wilcen's Favourite

Ian Brockbank

Message 56087 · 16 Jun 2009 21:13:06 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Hi All,

Thanks for the responses. It turns out it’s from the Miller o’ Hirn
collection, republished in Hardie’s Caledonian Companion, and also known as
Mr A. G. Wilken’s Favourite and Mr A. Q. Wilken’s Favourite. It’s on the
web at:
http://trillian.mit.edu/~jc/cgi/abc/tunefind?P=wilken&find=FIND&m=title&W=wi
de&limit=1000&thresh=5&V=1&fmt=single
– dots are at
http://trillian.mit.edu/~jc/cgi/abc/tuneget?F=PNG&U=/~jc/music/abc/Scotland/
by/James_Scott_Skinner/MrAGWilkensFav_F.abc&X=1&T=MRAGWILKENSFAVOURITE

I now have what I need (thanks John).

Cheers,

Ian Brockbank
Edinburgh, Scotland
xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
www.scottishdance.net
I ran the Edinburgh Marathon for my nephew Matthew and Butterwick House
Children's Hospice. Please sponsor me and see how I did at
http://www.justgiving.com/ianbrockbank/