Roy Goldring Program

Wouter Joubert

Message 56046 · 8 Jun 2009 11:26:42 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

In Pretoria we have enjoyed "The Barmkin" and "The Cabrach" - both accessible to relatively new dancers.

Wouter Joubert
Pretoria
Suid-Afrika

-----Original Message-----
From: Loretta Holz [mailto:xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx]
Sent: 06 June 2009 08:17 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: Roy Goldring Program

Have you ever planned or attended an evening focused on Roy Goldring dances?
I've seen programs of John Drewry dances (an annual event in Brooklyn, NY,
US)

If so, we would love to see the your program. If not, we would love to get
suggestions for such a program. We're working on a social dance program so
easier dances would need to be included since realatively new dancers will
attend (we could include a few more challenging ones so designated). We
have done a number of Roy's wonderful dances which we already know we would
like to include but since he wrote 209 dances suggestions of which to
consider would be most welcome.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Loretta