TAC Membership Requirement

Loretta Holz

Message 55238 · 8 Mar 2009 22:32:16 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

TAC Membership RequirementAs you can see I posted this question last October.
I was very disappointed to receive no responses since then via Strathespey or directly.
----- Original Message -----
From: Loretta Holz
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 4:44 PM
Subject: TAC Membership Requirement

The TAC website says about membership requirements --
If you are a member of the RSCDS and have passed the Preliminary Test or
hold the Teacher\'s Certificate you may join.

This means that you cannot become a member until after you have passed
the preliminary test. But would not membership in the organization be
helpful to a person looking to learn more about SCD and pass the test?

What about those who are teaching but have never had the opportunity to
take the training because of lack of local access and/or lack of ability
to go to TAC Summer School or St Andrews or other appropriate distant
venue?

Has the organization thought about a trial or provisional or junior
membership for such people?

Loretta Holz
Warren, NJ