Summer School

Steve Johnson

Message 55190 · 4 Mar 2009 18:38:53 · Variable-width font · Whole thread

...and here. I received confirmation of my Week 3 place this morning.
Nothing on whether my other half has a place for the beginners class also.
If she doesn't get accepted, boy will I be in trouble if I try to go alone.

Steve
(London)
-----Original Message-----
From: Xxxxxxxxx7@xxx.xxx [mailto:Xxxxxxxxx7@xxx.xxx]
Sent: 04 March 2009 17:33
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: Re: Summer School

In einer eMail vom 04.03.2009 18:26:40 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx:

Has anyone received confirmation for Summer School yet. I don't wan't to

hasstle HQ.

Roddy
Fort William

I received my confirmation for week 4 this morning

Martina

-
Martina Mueller-Franz
St. Martinushof 3