Life Membership

Helen Brown

Message 53984 · 24 Oct 2008 18:53:05 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Martin said:

>That may well apply to "becoming members", but I'm not sure it always
>applies to the "annual" part, remembering when and how and to whom tp pay.

We have an application form on the back of the February Branch Newsletter
(our year end is the end of February). About half the members pay up in
the first 3 weeks, then after another two weeks or so, those who still owe
are sent an email reminder (if they have email), most of whom respond
straight away, then the rest are sent a reminder letter with the "Chairman's
Letter" in July. Actually, this was the first year we did the email
reminder and it was very successful. They don't really have to remember -
we tell them!!

Helen
Helen C N Brown
York, UK