SCD Obsession

James Mungall

Message 52536 · 31 May 2008 07:07:52 · Variable-width font · Whole thread

Oh dear... today my friend and I (we both SCD) were at our teacher certification program and at lunch some people were doing line dancing to some hip-hop type music (dances similar to "The Freeze").  She and I were musing on how it might be if we polka'd on down there and taught them Duke of Perth.
Don't catch myself mistaking words quite like you did though.  I think SCD is a drug of choice for many people.  It's certainly mine!

-James Mungall
Baton Rouge, LA, USA

--- On Fri, 5/30/08, Heather Clayton <xxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:

From: Heather Clayton <xxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx>
Subject: SCD Obsession
To: "SCD news and discussion" <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
Date: Friday, May 30, 2008, 6:20 PM

Does anyone else suffer from a SCD obsession? The other day I realized what a
one track mind I have. We were getting ready to go to a movie and I was
thinking aloud about whether to wear my glasses or my contact lenses. The
conversation sounded something like this:

Me (musingly): I wonder if I should wear my glasses...

My Brother (looking up from his book): Glasses?

Me: I don't know if I should wear glasses or strathspeys - I mean
contacts...

Does anyone else ever have this problem or am I just weird?

Heather