music

Monica Pollard

Message 52203 · 25 Apr 2008 18:00:05 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

My husband plays for our class here in Boise. Isolated as we are,
he's had to find sources for dance tunes without a lot of help. Here
are some things that have helped him...

Our best to our 'neighbors' in Reno!

Monica Pollard
Nampa, ID

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ken Pollard <xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.xxx>
Subject: Re: Fwd: music

If they're looking for tunes (in printable notation form) --
http://trillian.mit.edu/~jc/cgi/abc/tunefind

If they don't understand abc, it's a worthwhile endeavor. Here's a
place to get started -
http://www.walshaw.plus.com/abc/

An ever-changing selection of pertinent radio broadcasts
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.shtml?http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/index.shtml

Ken

Owyhee Mountain Fiddle Shop
www.owyheemountainfiddle.com

--
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a
horrible warning."