RSCDS Youth team - Video at Scottish Parliament

Andrew Smith

Message 52178 · 24 Apr 2008 08:51:32 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Is it that piper was not from Dundee, who in the song was obviously very
versatile, but from Ballymagory, in another song, "and that the only tune
that he could play"?
Andrew Smith,
Bristol,UK.

----- Original Message -----
From: <xxxxxxx.xxxx@xxxx21.xxx>
To: <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 11:43 PM
Subject: RSCDS Youth team - Video at Scottish Parliament

Hello,

The RSCDS Youth Team (or whatever we're being called) was invited to dance
at the Opening Ceremony of the World Schools Orienteering Championships at
the Scottish Parliament yesterday. Our performance was recorded and is
available at
http://www.holyrood.tv/art.asp

Select the World Scottish Orienteering Championships and fast forward to
13:30 or thereabouts to see our bit.

See if you can work out what was different about our music. (Ian, your
excluded from answering as you already know!)

Hope you enjoy it,

Seonaid
Markinch, Scotland

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.