tune for Lady Sophia Lindsay

Helen Brown

Message 52107 · 19 Apr 2008 15:27:38 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Helen,

Far be it from me to disagree with DanceData, but the tune recommended for
Lady Sophia Lindsay in the leaflet that we have says Tune: Miss Susan
Cooper by Ronnie Cooper.

Helen

Helen C N Brown
York, UK

-----Original Message-----
From: strathspey-bounces-hcnbrown=xxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
[mailto:strathspey-bounces-hcnbrown=xxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx] On Behalf Of
Helen Beaney
Sent: 19 April 2008 12:15
To: strathspey
Subject: tune for Lady Sophia Lindsay

Could some kind person please send me (privately and in no great rush) the
sheet music for the tune The Wattle O't, which DanceData informs me is the
recommended tune for both Lady Sophia Lindsay and Tasmanian Devil Reel.
Neither Fiddler's Companion nor John Chambers's Tune Finder came up with
anything.

Thanks in advance
Helen
Dublin SCD Club and RSCDS International Branch

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email.