Help: Dance source? [Contact Paul Bond]

Walter Ligon

Message 51149 · 17 Feb 2008 15:11:39 · Variable-width font · Whole thread

We used ths this dance for warmup in class this week. We found that it
helped to on bar 25, cross down using left hand. Valentine'sDay magic
occurred on bar 28, when facng partner pull away & finish back to back,
but let the eyes linger as long as possible (flirtatious).

Happy dancing,

Walt Ligon, Marietta, GA.

-----Original Message-----
From: strathspey-bounces-wligonmd=xxxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
[mailto:strathspey-bounces-wligonmd=xxxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx] On
Behalf Of George Watt
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 4:10 AM
To: SCD news and discussion
Subject: RE: Help: Dance source? [Contact Paul Bond]

Jim,

In my crib presented by the Islay Festival,

1st Lady leads into the tandem reels, there is no mention of
'change'George T. Watt, 4 Ancrum Drive, Dundee. DD2 2JB Scotland. tel.
01382 642131> From: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xx.xx> To:
xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx> Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:36:48 +0000>
Subject: Re: Help: Dance source? [Contact Paul Bond]> > Jim et al,> I
have emailed Paul through his crib website with this Tandem Reels
question > and will update when I receive a reply.> > Alasdair Graham>
Dumbarton, Scotland> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Jim Healy"
<xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx>> To: "SCD news and discussion"
<xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>> Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 8:46 PM>
Subject: RE: Help: Dance source?> > > Greetings!> > Can I just say thank
you to everyone who responded, publicly and privately, > with
instructions and cribs for the dance Ddraig Goch (Red Dragon). I have >
now put together a set of instructions that I am prepared to teach from
> except ... as someone pointed out, I have no idea if the tandem reels
> referred to are simple follow-my-leader reels or what are beginning to
be > referred to as tandem reels with change. As this only affects the
dancing > couple, it's not earth-shatteringly important but if anyone is
in contact > with Paul Bond, it would be nice to settle it once and for
all.> > Thanks again> > Jim Healy> Perth, Scotland> ps Alan, I will
double check for aliases in future :o) > >
Telly addicts unite! http://www.searchgamesbox.com/tvtown.shtml=