need a dance teacher SOON in So. Calif.

Tappan

Message 51011 · 13 Feb 2008 03:02:24 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Hi folks,
I've had an email from someone who wants a dance teacher (and band)
for Feb. 23rd. If you can help, please contact her directly,
krista.lauer at googlemail.com

Here's what she wrote me:
"My boyfriend and I met in Scotland while we were each studying in
Edinburgh. While we got along right away, I have to admit that I
first fell in love with him while we were dancing at our first
ceilidh.

February 23rd is his birthday, and that is why I am hoping to find a
ceilidh band and a caller for that date - to dance with him again,
and to celebrate his birthday with the music, dance and friends that
he loves!"

Thanks,

Jan Tappan