Selling my accordion

Ian Brockbank

Message 50965 · 1 Feb 2008 14:41:50 · Variable-width font · Whole thread

Hi All,

I've just had this email. Anyone interested? The seller is based in
Nottingham, UK.

Ian Brockbank
Edinburgh, Scotland
xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
http://www.scottishdance.net/

  _____

From: [[IB]] XXX
 Sent: 29 January 2008 19:32
To: xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: Selling my accordion

I wonder if you know anyone who would be interested?-
I am selling my accoustic accordion and Midi as I use a Roland V now. I
wonder if you can help.
    Here are the details - all bought in 1994 -
       Black Accordion - Bugari Seniorfisa Armando - 96 Bass - 11 treble
voices & 5 bass voices - full musette tuned
       Very good condition including the bellows - I am a light player and
it was only used for evening gigs with MIDI -
        It has midi pickups and battery inside.
        ORLA midi unit - XM 600 with stand, foot pedals and leads.

    I would be wanting something in the region of £2,200 for the complete
group.

    I can demonstrate anywhere within reason.

Many thanks
 [[IB]] XXX