St Andrews - dance programm

Andrew Smith

Message 49289 · 20 Jul 2007 17:05:40 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Sent anyway.
Andrew,
Bristol, UK.

Week 2 Monday

Social Dance Programmes

Younger Hall: Jean Martin / David Cunningham

1 Berwick Johnnie J 32 Grd

2 Jessie's Hornpipe R 32 Bk 8

3 Drumtochty Glen S 32 Lft

4 The Linton Ploughman J 32 Bk 5

5 Fraser's Favourite R32 Lft

6 Anna Holden's Strathspey S32 Bk 42

7 Miss Nancy Frowns J32 Bk 14

8 John of Bon Accord R32 Bk 33

9 The 51st Travellers J32 Bk 44

10 Glasgow Country Dance S16/R16 Bk 23

11 Admiral Nelson R64 Bk 19

12 Willie with his Tartan Trews J40 Bk 14

13 S-Locomotion S32 Bk 41

14 The Hollin Bus J32 Bk
24

15 Reel of the 51st Division R32 Bk 13

The Old Union Diner, Butts Wynd: Ruby Wilkinson / Sheena Sturrock/Fred Moyes
(with walkthroughs)

1. Berwick Johnnie J 32
Grd

2. Jessie's Hornpipe R 32
Bk 8

3. Drumtochty Glen S 32
Lft

4. The Linton Ploughman J 32
Bk 5

5. Fraser's Favourite R32
Lft

6. Anna Holden's Strathspey S32
Bk 42

7. Willie with his Tartan Trews J40
Bk 14

8. Admiral Nelson R64
Bk 19

9. Glasgow Country Dance S16/R16
Bk 23

10. The Hollin Bus J32
Bk 24

11. S-Locomotion S32
Bk 41

12. Reel of the 51st Division R32
Bk 13

Tuesday

Social Dance Programme

Younger Hall: Country dancing: Lesley Martin /
George Meikle

Old Union Diner: Country dancing: Anne Smyth / Robert
Mackay

Martyr's Church Hall: Ceilidh dancing: Pam Dignan / John Renton

1. The Merry Oddfellows J32
MMM1

2. The Chapman R32
Bk 35

3. The Rakes of Glasgow S32
Bk 11

4. Collichur J32
Bk 30

5. The Music Makars R32
Bk 33

6. The Sow's Tail 532
5 Trad

7. The Express J32
Bk 20

8. St Andrew's Day R32
Bk 24

9. The Village Reel S32
Bk 20

10. Joe MacDiarmid's Jig J32
5 for 82

11. Quiet and Snug S32
Bk 20

12. Swiss Lassie R32
Bk 39

Wednesday

Younger Hall: Country dancing: Mervyn Short / Gordon
Simpson

Old Union Diner: Country dancing: Fiona Turnbull / Mike
Williams

Martyr's Church Hall: Ceilidh dancing: Jim Rae / Mo Rutherford

Social Dance Programme

1 Kendall's Hornpipe J32 Grd

2 The Soilder's Joy R32 Bk
2

3 Bridge of Nairn S32
Bk 13

4 The Immigrant Lass J32 Bk 39

5 Minard Castle R40 Bk
22

6 The Inch of Perth S32 Bk
11

7 The Nurseryman J32 Bk 37

8 The Old Way of Killiecrankie R48 Lft

9 Delvine Side S32
Bk 2

10 The Duke of Atholl's Reel J32 Bk 16

11 Wisp of Thistle S32 Bk
37

12 The Montgomeries Rant R32 Bk 10

Thursday

Social Dance Programmes
Younger Hall: Jim Rae / Marian Anderson's Band (Tickets from Tourist
Information Office)

1. Rory 0' More J32
Bk 1

2. Dumbarton Drums R32
Bk 5

3. Sugar Candie S32
Bk 26

4. Lamb Skinnet J32
Bk 14

5. The Clansman R32
Bk 32

6. Mrs Hamilton of Wishaw S32 Bk
23

7. James Gray J32
Bk 42

8. The Royal Deeside Railway R32 Bk
41

9. Oh, whistle and I'll come tae ye, my lad J32 Bk 24

10. Moment of Truth S32
Bk 37

11. The Westminster Reel R32 Bk
45

12. The Laird of Milton's Daughter J32 Bk
22

13. Jean Martin of Aberdeen S32
Lft

14. The Maid of the Mill J40
Bk 21

15. West's Hornpipe R32
5 for 65

The Old Union Diner, Butts Wynd : Jean Martin / Music
Course Students

1. Rory 0' More
J32 Bk 1

2. The Clansman R32
Bk 32

3. Sugar Candie S32
Bk 26

4. The Laird of Milton's Daughter J32
Bk 22

5. Mrs MacLeod R32
Bk 6

6. Strathglass House S32
Bk 13

7. St Andrew's Fair J32
5 for 82

8. The Westminster Reel R32
Bk 45

9. Jean Martin of Aberdeen S32
Lft

10. Lamb Skinnet J32
Bk 14

11. Seann Triubhas Willichan S32 Bk
27

12. West's Hornpipe R32
5 for 65

Friday: Ceilidh: Old Union Diner

Saturday

Social Dance Programme:

Students' Union: Anne Dix / Music Course Students

1. The Linton Ploughman J32 Bk
5

2. The Clansman R32
Bk 32