Request for tunes, or where to find them

George Meikle

Message 48104 · 11 Feb 2007 10:50:26 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Private reply sent

George Meikle (Dunfermline)

-----Original Message-----
From: strathspey-bounces-george.meikle=xxxxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
[mailto:strathspey-bounces-george.meikle=xxxxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx] On
Behalf Of Duncan Brown
Sent: 10 February 2007 19:26
To: Strathspey
Subject: Request for tunes, or where to find them

Hi all,

I have been asked to find some original tunes by a friend, so have
faithfully looked in John Chambers' tunefinder. Most of them were there,
but I am missing two. Could anyone either point me the right direction (ie
tell me the source), or send me privately the music for the following two
tunes:
Father Connelly's Jig by John Mason
The Maple Leaf Rant by Jimmy Boal

Many thanks in advance,