dancers in long lines (was Tallinn)

Rebecca Sager

Message 47952 · 26 Jan 2007 11:50:19 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Reminds me of a dance devised years ago by a Tennessee (US) dancer inspired by the Stone Mountain Games (Atlanta, Georgia, USA) - it was called The Queue for the Loo. And didn't John Drewry write something similar on a Hawaii dance trip - it ended with a flush?
Becky

Becky Sager
Marietta GA USA

-- "Pia" <xxx@xxxxxxxx.xxx> wrote:
If you had interlocking roundabout in SCD, you would have 8 dancers in one
long line waiting to go.

Pia

-----Original Message-----
From: strathspey-bounces-pia=xxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
[mailto:strathspey-bounces-pia=xxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx]On Behalf Of
xxx.xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sent: 25 January 2007 23:00
To: SCD news and discussion
Subject: RE: being helpful. was: Tallinn Workshop September 2007

> To get back on topic - I suppose here in the UK one could travel all over
> and only go to places named after dances :>) Anyone care to start a list
> for travellers?
>
> Pia

I suppose if you were driving into Edinburgh you would
mention Loch Leven Castle (is it close enough to be counted?) and
then Cramond Bridge. I'm surprised that dance hasn't more circles in
it what with all those interlocking roundabouts! :)
Now theres a new figure for you. Any takers?
Happy Dancing :)
Ron

Ron Mackey
London, Croydon and International Branches

20:40