Ladies dancing as Men

suepetyt

Message 46298 · 2 Oct 2006 12:56:44 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

I never have women dancing as men wearing bands in classes, even for
complete beginners. If they go to a dance, the women who dance as men are
not wearing bands, (at least not at any dances I've been to) so it is better
to learn to manage without.

Happy Dancing
Sue Petyt
www.suepetyt.me.uk
Skype Sue Petyt

-----Original Message-----
From: strathspey-bounces-sue=xxxxxxxx.xx.xx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
[mailto:strathspey-bounces-sue=xxxxxxxx.xx.xx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx] On Behalf Of
Elizabeth Gardiner
Sent: 02 October 2006 11:32
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: Ladies dancing as Men

Recently, at the Dunfermline Branch RSCDS class, the question arose
regarding Ladies who are dancing as Men, wearing bands. I would be
interested to know the views of other RSCDS Branches,social classes, groups,
regarding this subject.

Liz Gardiner
Dunfermline

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use"
- The Wall Street Journal