Trying to find

Ian Brockbank

Message 43418 · 4 Dec 2005 23:41:18 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Hi All,

Doesn't mean anything to me. Can anyone else suggest anyone?
I've anonymised the email, so if you reply to me I will pass on.

Thanks,

Ian Brockbank
Edinburgh, Scotland
xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
http://www.scottishdance.net/

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Hooper
Sent: 02 December 2005 13:51
To: xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: Trying to find

dear Ian

I am trying to find a teacher called Gillian who lives in Stirling. She
taught in london for a while then got married and moved back to scotland.
That is the last we heard of her. This is probably a tall order but if it
rings a bell can you let me know?

yours sincerely

Lisa Hooper
Adolescent Project Administrator