further comments re: pregnancy

MYShaner

Message 42947 · 27 Oct 2005 21:36:44 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

In a message dated 10/26/2005 6:25:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx writes:

Message: 13
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 23:18:19 +0100
From: "Ron Mackey" <Xxx.Xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
Subject: Re: further comments -- pregnancy
To: SCD news and discussion <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>

Hi,
I have just made my wife her bedtime cup of chocolate
and she asked what subjects were on the line tonight.
I told her about the pregnant ladies and she remarked that she
wondered whether, when a pregnant lady does a reel of three, could it
be considered a Tandem Reel??

Well, earlier this spring, when I partnered an also-pregnant friend, it was
decided that we were ourselves a two-couple set.

Melissa