OT: FW: Where to have a kilt made (near Suffolk)

Ian Brockbank

Message 42186 · 19 Sep 2005 11:03:32 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Hi All,

Slightly off topic, but I'm sure there are people on this list who have some
experience of kilt-makers in and around London and/or Suffolk. Can anyone
provide Jo with pointers?

Thanks,

Ian Brockbank
Edinburgh, Scotland