Ellwyn's Fairy Glen (again)

Lee Fuell

Message 41874 · 8 Aug 2005 22:39:39 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Yes, Elaine, it has been discussed a few times - but I'll bet some of us are game for rehashing that topic. To keep from beating a dead horse, we could limit the discussion to the CD accompanying the new RSCDS book. Anyone?

Sorry - couldn't resist taking the bait...

Lee

Temporarily in Arlington, VA, where the dancing is fabulous.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hoag Elaine <xxxxxx.xxxx@xxx-xxx.xx.xx>
Sent: Aug 8, 2005 4:31 PM
To: 'SCD news and discussion' <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
Subject: RE: Ellwyn's Fairy Glen (again)

Thank you so much, Adriana, for the original instructions (sent privately).

It's true that the dance is nothing special, choreographically. I've placed
it on a social program here in Ottawa because I've heard the set that the
band we have booked will play, and the music is smashing. Personally, I
would dance anything to that music. I think this topic has been discussed a
few times on the strathspey list: music can make or break a dance.

Elaine