SCD in Taipei?

Strathspey

Message 40019 · 3 Dec 2004 17:59:39 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Your contact has, unfortunately, just missed the Taiwan St Andrews Ball that
took place last weekend - it is quite an amazing event and a highlight in
our band's calendar.

You might like to try contacting Ms Lee Ting (xxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx.xx) at the
British Chamber of Commerce. Lee organises the ball and would certainly have
a contact for the Scottish dancing group who, I believe, is led by a lady
called May Chen.

Graham Hamilton

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Harrison [mailto:xxx@xxxxxxxxx.xxx]
Sent: 03 December 2004 14:32
To: Strathspey Mailing List
Subject: SCD in Taipei?

Can anyone fulfill the following request (preferably with a contact for an
SCD group)?

Sir, I will be in Taipei, Taiwan all next week and would like to know if
there is a RSCDS group there that I could attend their class. Thankyou, Paul
Ziesmer, NH <xxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx>

-- Tim Harrison <xxx@xxxxxxxxx.xxx>
-- Austin, TX