Tune selection - request for help

lizandbernie.hewitt

Message 39873 · 3 Nov 2004 20:50:48 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Send then to me - I'll have a look at them for you.

Bernie Hewitt
xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
+44 (0)131 339 1677

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wouter Joubert" <XxxxxxX@XXXXXXX.XXX.XX>
To: <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 10:47 AM
Subject: Tune selection - request for help

Dear musicians

We are to present a dance to someone on her retirement from teaching on
the 27th of this month and suddenly there arose a possibility to have
music recorded. I have composed a few tunes but have never yet had to
put together a group of tunes for a 8 times through recording. Would
anyone out there be willing to asses/criticise my first attempt? You
would have to be willing to receive 4 tunes as JPEG's and I would need a
reply within a week.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wouter Joubert

Pretoria Suid-Afrika