SCD - 30th anniversary Ball and Dayschool in Cologne on the 25th of September 2004 -

GIR

Message 38784 · 6 Jul 2004 09:58:44 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

We will celebrate our 30th year anniversary with a

Ball and Dayschool

on 25th. September 2004

The theme will be "Pearl Anniversary - 30 years jubilee"
and during the Dayschool we will not only dance SCD but we will have a
LADIES STEP Class!
Don't miss it, you never know is there will be any other ladies step in
Germany the next years!

Invitation and Shortcribs (PDF) can be downloaded from our homepage:
http://www.rscds-cologne.de
Date: 25.September 2004
Location: ?Abtei Brauweiler? Ehrenfriedstr. 19, 50259 Pulheim (West of
Cologne)
Music: Keith Smith, Violin and David Hall, Piano (Ball and Dayschool)
Dayschool:
Janet Johnston is going to teach Ladies Step in the morning and SCD in the
afternoon.
Helmut Biesenbach is going to teach SCD in the morning and do the
walkthrough in the afternoon
|-------------------------------+----------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------|
|COLOGNE ROUND THE ROOM |J32 RtR |A Girards | |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------|
|THE ANNIVERSARY REEL |R4x32 |RSCDS Bk 36 | |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------|
|MISS MILLIGAN?S STRATHSPEY |S8x32 |Golden Jubilee Dances |1973 |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------|
|THE JUBILEE JIG |J8x32 |SCD Leaflet | |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------|
|TRIP TO THE NETHERLANDS |R8x40 |RSCDS Bk 32 |1984 |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------|
|SUGAR CANDIE |S8x32 |RSCDS Bk 26 |Teachers Choice: Almut |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------|
|FOLLOW ME HOME |J8x32 |RSCDS Bk 38 |1994 |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------|
|THE CELEBRATION SEVEN |R4x32 | | |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------|
|PEARL STRATHSPEY |S8x32 | | |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------|
|WEE COOPER O? FIFE |J8x40 10 bar phrases |H Foss |Teachers Choice: Helmut |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------|
|UNKNOWN - Reel from Book 44* |R |RSCDS Bk 44 |2004 |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------|
|THIRTY YEARS ON |S4x32 |R Goldring - 15 Social Dances | |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------|
|PELORUS JACK |J8x32 |RSCDS Bk 41 |Teachers Choice: Anja |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------|
|JUBILEE QUADRILLE |R88 Sq.Set |A MacPherson | |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------|
|THE CELEBRATION STRATHSPEY |S8x32 |RSCDS Bk 43 | |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+------------------------------+-------------------------------|
|MISS MARGARET HILL |J8x32 |MMM 2 |The name Margaret means Pearl |
|MAIRI?S WEDDING |R8x40 |Cosh - 22 SCDs+2 |Class Choice |

*We will mail the description to those who have registered with an email
address and put it on our homepage as soon as it is available!

Greetings from Cologne,

Anja Breest
--
Cologne Scottish Country Dancers