Visiting Scotland in May

George Meikle

Message 38291 · 8 Apr 2004 10:29:44 · Variable-width font · Whole thread

David,

Have a look at the following site which lists some of the country dances
which will take place in Scotland:-

http://john.m.sturrock.users.btopenworld.com/scdevents.index.htm

I hope it is of some help to you

Kind regards
George Meikle
Lothian Scottish Dance Band

-----Original Message-----
From: David N. VanMeter [mailto:xxx1960@xxxxxxxx.xx.xxx]
Sent: 08 April 2004 01:54
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: Visiting Scotland in May

Hello,
My wife and I are dancers from the Columbus, OH group and will be
travelling to Scotland in May. We are looking to dance at some point in
the trip whether it be ceilidh or Scottish Country Dance. We will be in
the following areas during the dates below:

St Boswell's near Melrose May 3 - May 7
Inverness May 10 - May 11
Upper Breaknish on Skye May 12 - May 13
Mull May 14 - May 15