Mystery C.D. track

Jim Healy

Message 38215 · 23 Mar 2004 14:32:07 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Greetings!

Just to prove that Anselm has found some round tuits and the the Archive
search function is alive and well. The answer from Etienne when this was
asked before is below.

Thanks again, Anselm, for everything

Jim Healy
Perth, Scotland

From: Etienne Ozorak
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 1999 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: Phantom Track

Hi,

It was Bobby Brown's idea...and it's none other than the master himself
on piano. We were "celebrating" the fourth straight fourteen- or
seventeen-hour day of mixing the recording...something I don't expect to
repeat for a very long time.

The tunes are "Mrs. Lilly Christie" and "Maids of Kintail"

Sleep well,
Etienne

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger