Mystery C.D. track

Sheelagh Brunton

Message 38213 · 23 Mar 2004 13:13:53 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

From: "Sheelagh Brunton" <xxxxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx.xx>
To:
<strathspey-sc.1004267603.jpnccnelionicafddfki-wasbrunton=xxx.xxx.xx@xxxxxxx
pey.org>; <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 10:29 PM
Subject: Mystery C.D. track

I am sure that I am not the first to discover that there is an un-named
track on The Music Makars C.D. "live and well" which is on track fourteen.
It is a lovely piano solo of a waltz. Can anyone put a name to it for me,
please? One of our dancers is also a pianist and has transposed it for
herself to play.

Sheelagh Brunton.