(Off Topic) Monarch of the Glen, again

Marilyn Knight

Message 37100 · 24 Nov 2003 17:30:47 · Variable-width font · Whole thread

Though I've not yet actually seen Pia in person, I believe I am accurate
in saying(from the reports of others) that she is a lovely-looking,
slender, not short, young blonde woman who is strongly
self-deprecating....a quality that implies a healthy sense of humor!!!!
OK, don't you dare refute this......
Best,
Marilynn Latta Knight
In Columbia, SC/USA currently

-----Original Message-----
From: Pia Walker [mailto:xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 11:25 AM
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: Re: (Off Topic) Monarch of the Glen, again

Big blue and white grinning blob in background - dancing with a gent in
a ceilidh-shirt :>) And if you blink........

For those who saw it, the sound was added post-production, and obviously
the producer is tone deaf - as the St Bernhards Walz is totally out of
sync with the music - either that or it starts with a walz :>). The
longest shot of the dancers were outside shots, and of course the
dancers weren't smiling -
(it was too freeeeeeeeeezing cold - with galeforce winds. Luckily
there
weren't any shots of the "band", as their "instruments" would not have
been able to produce the sound heard.

Pia