RSCDS Summer School - Who will be there?

The Walkers

Message 35609 · 23 Jun 2003 05:39:04 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

I will be there week 3 - first timer.......!!!

Look forward to putting faces to names.

Anne Walker
Perth, Western Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: xxx.xxxxxx@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx <xxx.xxxxxx@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
Date: Monday, 23 June 2003 06:36
Subject: Re: RSCDS Summer School - Who will be there?

> Have people on the list let it be known when they will be at St
> Andrew's this year? (Having been away for a while so just done a
> large block delete of spam - no doubt including a few emails worth
> reading.)
>
> I'll be there for week 3.
>
> Bernie Hewitt

Hi, Bernie
I also will be there for week three a.g.w.w.g.
I propose to have my usual first Sunday night open night from 8pm
till chucking out time which is midnight. Well after that noise is
forbidden!! :~)
So all and sundry who wish to come - just look up my room
number on the list and roll in if only for a nightcap. You never
know who you may meet....... Exciting eh?

That's me - now who else, apart from Malcolm and Helen?
Happy Dancing
Cheers :)
Ron

Ron Mackey. London Branch (and Croydon)