Music request

Airth

Message 35596 · 19 Jun 2003 20:06:32 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Many thanks for your help

PAM

-----Original Message-----
From: George Meikle [mailto:xxxxxx.xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx]
Sent: 19 June 2003 19:34
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: RE: Music request

Airth

The correct tunes for the dances you requested are as follows:-

Miss Gibson's Strathspey
Original tune is The Music o' Spey which was composed by James Scott
Skinner and is published in the RSCDS Book of Leaflet Dances.

Auchinellan Jig
Original tune is Auchinellan Jig and was composed by myself.

I will forward on a copy of the Auchinallen Jig privately.

George Meikle
Lothian Scottish Dance Band