Bobby Brown

Helen P.

Message 35557 · 15 Jun 2003 20:01:49 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Sylvia forgot to attribute the quote, and that's caused some confusion by
Elaine:

From: Sylvia Miskoe <XXxxxxx@xxx.xxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2003 1:24 PM

From: Elaine <Xxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx> MISwrote:
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2003 1:42 PM
> As Sylvia said, he was missed in DC, but the band did a great job.

It indeed would have been very nice if Sylvia had been with us here in DC.

Here is my original post from which Sylvia quoted. I only posted it to that
newsgroup because someone else started discussing Bobby's fine playing. I
didn't put it here on the Strathspey List to avoid panic, since I only had
the brief information available immediately after the accident.