Richmond Ball Tomorrow: .....

Helen P.

Message 35545 · 13 Jun 2003 21:46:55 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Program, cheatsheet, driving directions, etc., are on-line at
http://rscds-greaterdc.org/flyers/rich_silver2003.html

Oh, yes, that's right: your talented son, David Knight, will be our fine
fiddler, along with wonderful Dave Wiesler on piano and delightful Dan Emery
on bagpipes.

Hmm, I guess that qualifies as "3-D" Scottish dancing. Pass the
funny-looking eyeglasses, please. ;-)

As far as dance groups go, there aren't many that are so simply sweet,
lovely, and full of joie de vivre as Richmond SCD -- and the nearby
Charlottesville group, who held a super dance last weekend with phenomenal
music by your fiddlin' David with Liz Donaldson on piano. Wow!!!

Will you be at Richmond's ball, too, Marilynn?
I'd love to see you and have some good fun together! :-)

-- Helen (MD USA)

Richmond, VA Scottish Country Dancers
Silver Anniversary Ball

MUSIC BY
Dave Wiesler-Piano David Knight-Fiddle &
Dan Emery on Bagpipes

Saturday, June 14, 2003
Champagne reception at 7 followed by A Grand March at 7:45

Hanover Arts & Activities Center
500 S. Central Street, Ashland, VA
Admission $25.00 ($20 if received by June 1)

PROGRAM
The Jubilee Jig RSCDS Leaflet
Miss Catherine Ann David Queen
J.B. Milne Collins Pocket Ref.
The Silver Tassie RSCDS Leaflet
Blue Bonnets RSCDS Book 3
Davy Nick Nack Glasgow Assembly
Delvine Side RSCDS Book 2
Sleepy Maggie RSCDS Book 11
REFRESHMENTS
The Dillsburg Jig Shengzhang Tang
Balgeddie Reel Memories of Fife
Monymusk RSCDS Book 11
Fair Jenny's Jig Ron Wallace
Foggy River Reel Jana Blue
The Robertson Rant RSCDS Book 39
Pelorus Jack The Dolphin Book
The Reel of the Royal Scots RSCDS Leaflet

For information contact Stella Fogg at 804-740-4404 or xxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx
A listing of hotel/motels in the area provided upon request