Dog dancing classes launched to help pets

Fiona Grant

Message 34715 · 2 Apr 2003 16:59:39 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

I know I'm gullible but... Surprisingly no!

Posted January 2002
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_485334.html

For a great source of funny animal tales:
such as the automatic dogwash in Hereford etc.

Apologies for not acknowledging the source in the original email.

I know that lots of dances have been inspired by dogs, but what I'd love to
watch is the dogtrainers' technique for teaching dogs to dance.

Fiona