SCD Screensavers???

Marilynn Knight

Message 28540 · 30 Nov 2001 21:06:12 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Woops: RSCDS(even my fingers are bored and undisciplined)

-----Original Message-----
From: Marilynn Knight
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 3:00 PM
To: 'xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx'
Subject: SCD Screensavers???

Well, I am really bored here at the office on this grey pm. While I like my
current 'Let's Dance' screensaver, the thought suddenly struck: How could a
total non-tekkie like me come up with an attractive SCD or better yet RECDS
screensaver (in my on-going crusade to get the word out... even here among
my resistant office colleagues...)?