Favorite Strathespeys - why are they favorites?

Andrew Smith

Message 28495 · 29 Nov 2001 15:12:08 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

I would submit that the music must be in there somewhere.
Andrew.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Loretta Holz" <xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx>
To: <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 6:25 PM
Subject: Favorite Strathespeys - why are they favorites?

Thanks to Campbell Downie for summarizing the list of favorite strathespeys.
We also plan to use the list to help make up programs for our weekly dance.

This leads to the question why are they favorites. Here are a few reasons I
came up with --- please add.

Figures flow into each other well
Interesting and unique combination of figures
Different and innovative

Loretta Holz
Warren, NJ, USA
http://www.varisys.com