CDs

Peter Hastings

Message 26249 · 31 May 2001 16:40:31 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Hi Mari

I've dug through my notes and can offer the following

The Bees of Maggieknockater 4J32 track 8 DLR D3
Danelaw Strictly Scottish Volume 2 Danelaw
Records
Mairi's Wedding 8R40 track 12 RSCDS-CD009
Colin Dewar Collins Pocket Reference - Volume 2 RSCDS
Sleepy Maggie 8R32 track 9
Terpsichore Elke Baker
and Liz Donaldson

Invercauld's Reel is not recorded on CD (or at least any that I have) but
the tune turns up in two recordings made for "The Reel of the 51st".

The Reel of the 51st Division 8R32 RSCDS-CD003
Bobby Crowe Scottish Dance Favourites Volume 1 RSCDS
The Reel of the 51st Division 8R32 TRCD9701
Neil Barron Music for Scottish Dancing Thane
Records

If you wish, I can send the Excel files I use for all this data...

hope this helps

Peter Hastings
Royal Observatory
Edinburgh