Dancing in London

Rudge, Janet

Message 25789 · 24 Apr 2001 16:15:55 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

I've been away for a couple of weeks and am just beginning to plough through
the backlog of emails but a quick scan of the subject titles of later emails

suggests that no-one has replied in much detail to Stewart's request for
info
about dancing in London at the end of May. Apologies if someone has already

posted this under a different subject....

The website for SCD in London is http://www.scdlondon.freeserve.co.uk
This is maintained by RSCDS London Branch and if you prefer you can go
directly to their homepage - http://www.scdlondon.freeserve.co.uk/page2.html
>From there, there are several useful links for anyone who wants to dance
in London, including London Branch dances and classes, and a diary of other
dances and classes/groups in the South-East of England.

To summarise, London Branch have a dance in Central London (at St. Columba's

Church in Pont Steet) on Saturday 19th May, with Kafoozalum playing.
The St. Columba's Dancers have a band night on Monday 21st May with
Craigellachie. On Saturday 26th, there are no dances in central London but
there are 3 in the surrounding areas (Berkhamsted, Sidcup, Tonbridge Wells).
The following Saturday, 2nd June, there is a whole list of dances in the
London area including the London Highland Club (at St. Columba's Church)
with Craigellachie. On Tuesday 5th June, "Summer Tuesdays" begin (going
through to September - I can't believe Graham Hamilton hasn't already been
in
with a plug for this!) with Frank Reid as the resident band.
For more info about any of these including contact phone numbers, please see

the website. New visitors always welcome at any event.

Happy dancing,

Jan

Beaconsfield, UK
RSCDS London Branch