Angus Macleod

mlbrown

Message 25704 · 17 Apr 2001 21:27:42 · Variable-width font · Whole thread

Quote from the original instructions:

5 -6 Passing right shoulder with two skip-change, centres change places with
their corners, who face diagonally in.

7-8 All set, corners turning right about

9-10 Passing right shoulders again, corners dance out and centres dance in
to face diagonally in

11 - 12 All set, centres turning right about, and

13 -16 Centres turn their corners by the right hand once round and

Malcolm

Malcolm & Helen Brown
Tir-Nan-Og
York (UK)