About Roy Goldring

Gerry Gray

Message 22367 · 6 Sep 2000 03:43:43 · Variable-width font · Whole thread

Thanks to all those who have responded publicly and privately to my request
for information re: Roy Goldring. I have passed on the information received
to the person compiling the program. She is quite impressed with the
response.

Thanks again,

- Gerry

Gerry Gray
18 Mutch Drive #10
Stratford, PE C1A 9K6
(902) 569-5633
xxxxx.xxxx@xxx.xxxxxxxxx.xx

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerry Gray [mailto:xxxxx.xxxx@xxx.xxxxxxxxx.xx]
Sent: September 1, 2000 5:44 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx-xxxxxxxxx.xx
Subject: About Roy Goldring

A friend is planning an evening of SCD featuring dances by Roy Goldring. She
would like to put together a little 'bio' about him for the printed program.
Unfortunately, while we know his name (and enjoy his dances), none of us
seem to know much more about him. Could someone provide some information?

Thank you,

Gerry Gray
18 Mutch Drive #10
Stratford, PE C1A 9K6