Messages from Japan

奥村 尚子

Message 22258 · 31 Aug 2000 16:18:56 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

To all who had troubles in reading my previous mails from Japan

Sending you this mail only to check whether you can read this or not. So,
if you have any trouble to read this, please let me know.
I type up this mail very carefully ONLY in western language encoding
circumstances. I already send a mail to Dianna in the same manner and she
could read that. So I hope the same way also works well to all of you. If
not please let me know.
Lastly, thank you for informing me of your troubles. If not, I would have
not realized that.
Thank you,
Shoko Okumura

-----Original Message-----
From: Dianna Shipman [mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.xxx.xxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 2:28 AM
To: Strathspey Articles
Subject: Messages from Japan

On my computer all the messages from Shoko Okumura keep trying to download a
program - does anyone else experience this and if so can you tell me why and
what it's all about? I'm interested in the info from Japan (especially
since I hope to attend the Hawaiian Scottish Country Dance workshop and I
believe there will be Japanese dancers there) but I don't know why these
messages don't work the same.
Thanks,
Dianna

Dianna L. Shipman