Dirty Old Men????

Pia Walker

Message 21888 · 8 Jul 2000 01:59:00 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Offence!!!
Why sir! :>) You couldn't possibly offend me (apart from being close to
middle age, I also have a hide as thick as a rhinocerous (phew - spelling!),
(at least in public!!!!). :>)

A little story:
My daughter and I (she is 9) went out for lunch a couple of months ago, and
we started talking about how nice it was going out together, without the
boys (father and brother), and that when she became 16 we could do it more
regularly, just girls together. My daugher then proceeded to tell me, that
we could then look at boys together - she would look at all the young boys,
and I could look at all the old men!!!!!!
Thank you, Daughter!

My daughter has also told me, that although she likes SCD, she will not
dance when she gets older, because she might meet me at all the dances.

Pia