Schiehallion Reels

Marilynn Knight

Message 21720 · 28 Jun 2000 16:16:05 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Thanks Richard, for I confess Schiehallion Reaels are my favorite figure

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard L Walker [mailto:xxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 6:28 PM
To: Mailing List Submission Strathspey
Subject: Schiehallion Reels

I would appreciate receiving a list of dances that includes Schiehallion
Reels. I am aware of 1314, but no others even though I know I've danced a
few. (The natives are wishing for a dance with Schiehallion Reels and my
memory is very empty at the moment -- not ironically, the normal mode for
this particular memory. Help.)

"Richard L Walker"<xxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx>
Pensacola, FL USA 32504-7726