all of this talk on Sex on dance floor reminds me curiously....

Pia Walker

Message 21648 · 25 Jun 2000 01:55:45 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

By the way - just thought of something similar to your experiences - my
husbands brother and wife lived in Spain for a number of years - since then
they have insisted on greeting me the "European way" by kissing on various
cheeks i.e. right and left and then right again. I being a norther European
does not know these habits, but am quite certain that it is only twice, and
that the third time is an affectation , and I usually stop dead between
second and third kiss, which causes a certain friction and funny head
movement. (well too much of a good thing and all that.) :>

If anybody can tell me whether my bodylanguage is right or theirs - I would
be very grateful - as I will immediately stop feeling sorry about somebody
not slavering over me a third time - or instantly relieve that I don't have
to be slavered over.

Pia

If anybody out there